Ridgid K-1500 “A” Frame 115V Sectional Machine with Mitt, Pin Key, and Rear Guide Hose – For 2″ to 8″ Drain and Sewer Lines
- The finest all-around sewer and drain cleaning machine.
- One man can easily clean the heaviest blockages – indoors or out. High-speed cleaning gets the job done faster…better.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control:
- – Pull handle down, cable spins at constant 710 RPM
- – Release handle frees cable instantly, no overrun to loop or break cable.
- Wheels to the job site – sets up fast, cleans up fast.
- Upright “A” frame features cable carrier storage during transport, ideal for in-house applications.
- Equipped to run, easy to handle, 15-foot sections of 1 1/4″ cable to clean 3″ to 8″ (32m-200mm) lines to 200 feet (61m).
- Easy clutch jaw change-out adapts K-1500 to run 15-foot sections of 7/8″ (4.6/22mm) cable through 2″ to 4″ lines up to 175 feet (50-100mm, 53m).
- Equipped with 3/4 HP motor; 115V Models.
- CSA approved.
- Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
- K-1500A Sectional Machine
- A-1 Mitt
- A-12 Pin Key
- Rear Guide Hose
- (Does not include cable. For K-1500 with cables, see 23712, 23702)