Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. The RMV2080 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMV2080 won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use.
The RMV2080 2 watt radio operates on 27 VHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs. Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand. NOAA Weather Alerts automatically notify you of official weather warnings, watches and forecasts so you can prepare your workforce.
Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMV2080 two-way radio is tested to last. Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
- Business-exclusive frequencies: Operates on 27 VHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Enhanced audio quality: Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged design: Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alerts: (NWR) Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias: Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
- Power and Coverage: 2 Watt VHF radio provides coverage up to 220,000 Sq. Ft./13 Floors **
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): HTML-based CPS is easy to use and works with any computer browser. Profiles interchange with the RDX series making it easier than ever to add RM Series radios to your existing radio fleet (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Antimicrobial Coating: Helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio.
- Accessories: RM series radios ship standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Re-use RDX series audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
- Simplified Cloning: Quickly copies settings from radio to radio (between RM series radios or between RM and RDX series radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the multi-unit charger.
- Tricolor LED interface: Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel: Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Note: Due to the FCC Narrowbanding mandate in the United States, product specifications and brochures for Motorola Solutions two-way radio products may indicate 25 kHz/12.5 kHz analog/digital operation which may not be the standard mode of operation at the time of shipment after Jan. 1st 2013.
* Advanced features via customer programming software (CPS).
** Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions, and the radio model used.
- (1) Motorola RMV2080 VHF 2-Watt, 8-Channel Radio
- Lithium-ion battery
- Stand-up charging tray
- Wall charger
- Belt clip