The Brass Knuckle BKFLEX-4001S BlackLine has bendable, flexible TPR temples provide a secure fit without creating uncomfortable pressure points, and they’re vented to improve airflow and comfort. The one-piece molded frame and nosepiece are 100% polycarbonate for strength without weight. A 9 base curve lens provides clear, crisp, and distortion-free vision and blocks 99.9% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- High-gloss polycarbonate frame and nose pad
- Naturally curved, flexible temples for fit and comfort
- Bendable TPR temples
- ANSI-rated hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- Standard anti-fog protection
Certifications and characteristics :
- Standard anti-fog protection plus abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance. Meets demanding industry test requirements (ANSI Z87.1 , EN166UV).
- Clear lens allows maximum light transmission without changing or distorting vision or colors (91% of light passes through).
- Smoke lens provides allover tint for normal outdoor conditions (18% of light passes through).