The Brass Knuckle BKGOG-2020N Vader Combo lenses are made of polycarbonate that provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage. The low-profile curved face shield design conforms to the shape of the face, providing compact protection (9.5 x 10.5 x 9.1 inches). At a mere 9.6 ounces, The Vader Combo is easy to work in — and light enough to play in. Yet the BKGOG-20120N shield can be used over most prescription eyeglasses.
- Goggle/ventilated face shield combination
- Medium impact protection
- Wide 180º peripheral vision and face coverage
- Soft rubber gasket forms splash-proof seal
- Liquid splash protection; rated D3
- 99.9% UV protection for outdoor wear
- 25 mm elastic headband with easy comfort adjustment
- ANSI-rated hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- Roomy over-the-glasses (OTG) design
- Brass Knuckle N-FOG™ anti-fog protection exceeds European EN 166/168 — lasts 15 times longer!
Certifications and characteristics:
Excellent anti-fog protection plus abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance. Meets demanding industry test requirements (ANSI Z87.1+, EN166K, EN166N, EN166UV). Meets or exceeds AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 for eye and face protection. Lic. # 40028.
This mask features our proprietary Brass Knuckle N-FOG™ anti-fog coating. Eyewear featuring N-FOG is tested under the most stringent anti-fog standard in the world, the European EN 166/168 standard and EXCEEDS the standard. N-FOG’s anti-fog properties last 15X longer than the minimum set forth by the standard. Does your application need more? Consider our N-FOG PLUS.
In addition to impact standards, the goggle carries a D3 rating for droplet and splash protection.