The Bosch wall/floor scanner is designed for detecting a variety of materials with a wide band range. With seven operating modes of detection, this device is ideal for the trades.
- Bosch Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology — offers a wide range of detection performance up to 6 In. wide
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, live wiring and plastic pipes — metal detection in concrete up to 6 In. deep – note that live wires may not be detected in certain conditions such as in metal conduit or behind metalized or conductive surface
- Seven detection modes — concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view
- Large illuminated display — displays the exact location of the object’s depth, center, relative width and edge
- (1) Bosch D-TECT 150 Wall/Floor Scanner
- Soft Carrying Case
- (4) AA 1.5V Batteries