Introducing the innovative new Portable Cyclone powered conduit bender for bending 1/2″ – 1″ EMT, Rigid, IMC, EMT aluminum conduit and 1/2″ – 3/4″ PVC-Coated Rigid conduit, all on a single shoe! The bender uses a standard pipe threader as a power source, making it versatile and quick to set up with a common jobsite tool. It is compatible with most pipe threaders on the market. The Portable Cyclone is designed with portability in mind. Weighing in at just 35 lbs (about 53 lbs with a pipe threader attached), this bender is easy to carry around on a jobsite or up and downstairs. Reduce the risk of injury by removing the need to bend larger sizes of conduit using a hand bender or lugging around heavy equipment and conduit. Make work more efficient by saving time on the jobsite. Performing precise bends with repeatability has never been this quick and easy! Get all this at a competitive price versus similar mechanical benders on the market. The Portable Cyclone is the first option for bending 1/2″ to 1″ conduit that doesn’t break your back or wallet!
- Bend 1/2″ to 1″ EMT and Rigid Conduit
- Precise, repeatable bends for early stage apprentices. Takes the guess work out of bend angles.
- Attaches to almost any pipe threader to use as a bending power source
- Consistent bends for larger jobs
- Save time on the job site – More efficient than using a hand bender. Makes a 90° bend in less than 10 seconds
- Easy setup and operation – Use the lever adjustment on rear of bender to adjust the level of the conduit before the bend
- Bend radius to NEC requirements
- Replacement for large and clunky mechanical benders (takes up less room in a service van/truck). No more running conduit through a jobsite.
- Bend conduit vertically or horizontally – Install your own 3/4″ threaded legs to create a longer stand
- Small and lightweight – Easy to carry around the jobsite
- 1 shoe for all sizes – no spare parts to carry around
- Competitive pricing vs similar mechanical benders
- Pendant accessory available
- Reduce risk of injury trying to bend larger sizes of conduit or lugging around heavy equipment
- Approx. 35 lbs total ( 18 lbs w/ threader). Comparable to 4 hand benders. Significantly less than a mechanical bender or triple nickel bender.
- (1) Bender Shoe
- (1) Pipe Threader (Power Source)
- (1) Cord Pendant