DeWALT’s 60V MAX* VSR Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch® system features a ½” chuck and brushless motor that give you the power of a corded tool without the hassle of cords, and is the ultimate stud & Joist Drill for those in the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC industries that need to drill large diameter holes in wood.
The DCD460T1 is able to offer extraordinary power, control, resilience, and runtime due to its 60 V brushless motor, E-Clutch® system, mechanical clutch, and 2 variable-speed ranges. The innovative E-Clutch System prevents bind-up by increasing user control in bind-up/stall situations through its ability to identify a stall during use and managing its torque accordingly.
- 60V Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™ feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- The DEWALT® Perform and Protect™ line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without
- (1) DCD460 Drill
- (1) DCB606 FLEXVOLT™ Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) Chuck Key and Holder
- (1) 2-Position Side Handle
- (1) Adjustable Bail Handle
- (1) Kit Bag