This fully electric nailer operates on the same battery as other DEWALT 20V MAX* tools. A field-serviceable driver blade minimizes downtime. Variable power settings, tool-free jam clearing, and a high capacity magazine give users maximize versatility and convenience. LED work lights make this nailer shine in low-light conditions. Compatible with all DEWALT Cordless Concrete Nailer Pins (1/2 in. – 2-1/4 in.). The kit includes two 5.0Ah batteries, 20V MAX* charger, standard/drywall contact trip, and kit box.
- Gas-free operation eliminates the need for fuel cells and provides a consistent, powerful alternative that operates on the DEWALT 20V MAX* battery platform
- Field-serviceable driver blade reduces downtime of tool
- Dual LED worklights help illuminate work surface and provide onboard diagnostics
- Brushless motor provides extended runtime
- Variable power settings allow for pin depth adjustment and substrate versatility
- Comparable application speed to gas concrete nailers
- Tool-free, interchangeable contact trips (sold separately) for application versatility
- 600 shots per charge**
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- DCN890 20V MAX* Cordless Concrete Nailer
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah Batteries
- DCB115 Charger
- DCN8904 Standard/Drywall Contact Trip
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
** With 5.0 Ah batter pack, driving 3/4″ .102 fasteners into concrete