The dual-voltage 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT® 9.0 Ah battery automatically changes voltage when you change tools, providing up to 6X runtime** in 20V MAX* tools and the power of corded in 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools. Take on tough jobs with this battery because patented technology and large format cells mean it runs cooler*** than the leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery pack under a constant discharge. This is the battery for FLEXVOLT® power and long runtime.
- Dual-voltage for ultimate flexibility
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack. Get 360 watt hours when using (2) FLEXVOLT® 9.0 Ah batteries in 120V MAX* tools
- 6X runtime** when used in a 20V MAX* tools
- Runs cooler than leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery for better efficiency***
- Compatible with all 20V MAX* chargers
- Compatible with all 20V MAX*, 60V MAX*, and 120V MAX* tools and products
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out
- Operates in outside temperatures down to 0°F
- LED charge status display on battery
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20, 60, and 120 volts. Nominal voltage is 18, 54, and 108. 120V MAX is based on using 2 DEWALT 60V MAX* lithium-ion batteries combined.
** With DCB609 FLEXVOLT® battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools compared to DCB201 1.5 Ah battery pack.
*** On average, the Milwaukee® 48-11-1890 Battery temperature rises 50% faster during a constant 60 amp discharge up to a 70°C thermal shutdown.