The Brass Knuckle BKFIX-3090 is a striking yellow-and-black eyewear encourages compliance by modeling popular sunglass styling. This is lightning in a jar. The one-piece, 6.75-base curve wraparound polycarbonate lens provides maximum coverage and protection, while the soft thermoplastic rubber (TPR) temple tips provide a secure and comfortable fit. Tough polycarbonate lenses offer impact resistance and block 99.9% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- One-piece 6.75 base curve lens in clear or smoke; excellent optics
- Ultra-lightweight, weighing less than one ounce
- TPR temples with built-in air vents maximize airflow to lens
- TempleTouch™ technology for gentle-grip fit
- ANSI-rated hardcoated polycarbonate lenses
- Integrated side protection
- Standard anti-fog protection
Certifications and characteristics :
- Standard anti-fog protection plus abrasion, chemical, and UV resistance. Meets demanding industry test requirements (ANSI Z87.1 , EN166UV, CSA Z94.3, and CE EN 166).
- Clear lens allows maximum light transmission without changing or distorting vision or colors (91% of light passes through).
- Smoke lens provides allover tint for normal outdoor conditions (18% of light passes through).