Tower’s user attachable GFCI male plug Model 30435003-01 can be added to or replace a non-grounded (2 prong) GFCI plug on any power tool or equipment power cord.
Hardware is provided to allow wiring to cord gauges 16/2 and 14/2 SJTW.
The bright “Red” light indicates when the power is “ON”. The TEST and RESET buttons allow for periodic testing.
- Compatible with 15 amp outlets and plugs
- Trip level 4-6 mA
- UL and CUL listed
- Automatic reset
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Class “A” people protection GFCI
- Rated for 125 volt, 15 amp use
- 1875 watts, 60 Hz
- LED Power “ON” indicator
- Open neutral and ground neutral protection
- Operating temperature range: -35° C to 66° C
- Impact resistant case