Tower’s 20 Amp line & load side user attachable in-line GFCI Model 30396500-08 manual reset in-line GFCI can be added to or replace a GFCI plug on any power tool or equipment power cord.
The user can wire to both the line and load side. Hardware is provided to allow wiring to cord gauge 12/3 SJTW.
The bright “Red” light indicates when the power is “ON”. The TEST and RESET buttons allow for periodic testing.
- Compatible with 15 and 20 amp U-ground outlets and plugs, 2 or 3 wire
- Trip level 4-6 mA
- UL and CUL listed
- Manual reset
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
Applications / Best Used For
- Replacements for Pressure Washers
- Misting Fans
- Tile Saw cutters
- Lighted Signs
- Class “A” people protection GFCI
- Rated for 125 volt, 20 amp use
- 2500 watts, 60 Hz
- LED Power “ON” indicator
- Open neutral and ground neutral protection
- Operating temperature range: -35° C to 66° C
- Impact resistant case