Designed and built specifically to accommodate Southwire® SIMpull® wire, the Maxis® Feeder is a revolutionary way to feed wire quickly and efficiently.
- Designed and built specifically to accommodate Southwire® SIMpull® wire
- Forward and reverse, variable speed, feeds up to 30 fpm.
- May be used with Southwire® Triggers™ Wireless Safety switch System remote foot switches for simultaneous feeder/puller control
- Solid rubber tires and swivel casters for easy jobsite maneuverability and will never go flat
- Digital footage meter allows easy monitoring of approx. conductor length being fed
- Uses grooved serpentine roller design with increased surface area for increased traction force (no pneumatic tires)
- Maximum traction force: single conductor 800 lbs, 4 Conductors 1,600 lb capacity on SIMpull THHN 500 MCM
- Cable capacity: 8 x 250 MCM, 6 x 500 MCM, 5 x 750 MCM
- FREE DROP-SHIPPING to 48 US States, excluding Alaska & Hawaii