The Southwire Maxis® 3KM-M cable puller features two pulling speeds: 25 fpm at low and 100 FEP on high. The M3K-M is able to quickly adapt from underground to overhead pulls.
- Fast setup and operation: one person, 2 minute setup and operate
- High speed: 25 fpm on low (at no load) and 100 fpm on high (at no load).
- Lightweight: Weights 51 lb. No need to bolt to the ground on most pulls.
- Able to pull up to 8 ft. of wire out of the conduit
- High Capacity: 3,000 lb. pulling force.
- Versatile, can adapt to virtually any wire pull
- Can be anchored to most trucks’ standard 2″ receiver hitch
- Milwaukee® Super Hawg®: 1/2″ Super Hawg®, two speed drill, 450/1,750 RPM, 120 volt 13 Amp, 14.7 lbs. (1680-20)
- Puller Cart with tool bag (total weight 35 lbs.)
- Conduit adapters 1″ through 4″
- FREE DROP-SHIPPING to 48 US States, excluding Alaska & Hawaii