The Southwire Maxis® 6,000 lb. Cable Puller features two pulling speeds: 12 FEP at low and 44 FEP on high. The M6K-M is able to quickly adapt from underground to overhead pulls.
- Fast setup and operation: one person, 2 minute set up and operation. Quickly adapt from underground to overhead pull.
- Lightweight: weighs 76 lb. and is easy to maneuver on job sites. M6K-M does not need to be bolted to the ground.
- High capacity: 6,000 lb. peak pulling force.
- Versatile: can adapt to virtually any wire pull.
- Can be anchored to most trucks’ standard 2″ receiver hitch.
- Able to pull up to 9 ft. of wire out of the conduit.
- (5) conduit adapters 2″ through 4″ (5″ and 6″ sold separately)
- Puller Cart with tool bag (total weight 35 lbs.)
- (2) Milwaukee® Super Hawg™ (included): 1/2″ Super Hawg™
- FREE DROP-SHIPPING to 48 US States, excluding Alaska & Hawaii