The RIDGID K-3800 Drum Machine (53117) is a powerful, easy to transport, versatile machine for cleaning indoor drains. This unit requires minimal set-up to clean sink lines, floor drains and roof vents saving you both time and money.
- A powerful, easy to transport, versatile machine for cleaning indoor drains. Requires minimal set-up to clean sink lines, floor drains and roof vents.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant molded cable drum won’t dent or rust. The drum tilt adjusts for proper cable feed angle. Inner-drum guards against cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Cable drum quick-release and built-in hand-holds allow easy cable change and transport.
- Maximum drum capacity is 100′ (30,5 m) of 3⁄8″ (10 mm) or 90′ (27 m) of 1⁄2″ (12 mm) continuous length cable
- 3⁄8″ (10 mm) cable best for 1 1⁄2″ (40 mm) to 3″ (75 mm) lines up to 100′ (30,5 m)
- 1⁄2″ (12 mm) cable best for 2″ (50 mm) to 4″ (110 mm) lines up to 90′ (27 m)
- Optional sink drum holds up to 50′ (15 m) of 5/16 (8 mm) or 1/4 (6 mm) cable
- Ideal for cleaning through 3/4″ (20 mm) to 1 1/2″ (40 mm) sink traps
- Powerful 175-watt universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM. When cable hits blockage, motor gears down automatically to deliver more power and enhance operator control.
- Tools connect to cable in seconds.
- Optional heavy duty AUTOFEED® system.
- Includes RIDGID® leather drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- (1) K-3800 Drum Machine
- (1) C-32, 3/8″ x 75′ Cable
- (1) T-260 Tool Set
- Width: 17 Inches
- Height: 14 Inches
- Cable Diameter: 3/8 or 1/2 Inch
- Pipe Diameter: 3/4 Inch (Minimum), 4 Inches (Maximum)
- Speed: 240 RPM
- Motor: 1/12 HP Universal Motor