The RIDGID HC300 features a 1/2″ capacity chuck to accommodate all sizes of holes up to 3″ diameter and standard hole saw arbors up to 7/16″ Hex (1/2″ chuck size). An integral motor and gear reduction optimizes the performance and saw life in the capacity range. A single-feed handle and ON/OFF switch allows for easy operation. The compact two-piece design allows the HC300 to be used in tight quarters and difficult-to-reach locations.
- Quick Connecting Two-piece Design – This unique design allows for easy mounting, transport and set up. This is particularly useful when working off a ladder or overhead.
- Single-Hand Chain Latching – The Model HC300 features a patented spring-loaded chain that saves time and significantly aids set up and operation.
- Ergonomic Design – With all controls at the operator’s fingertips, the tool has been designed for maximum productivity.
- High Speed – With a powerful 1.2 HP, 11 Amp motor, the Model HC300 delivers 360 RPM to quickly bore holes while optimizing hole saw life.
- Horizontal and Vertical Flats – Ensures perpendicular cutting.
(1) Hole Cutting Tool (Base and Motor Assembly)
(1) Chuck KeySpecifications:
Horse Power: 1.2 HP
RPM: 360 (no load)
Hole Cutting Capacity: up to 3″
Chuck Size: 1/16″- 1/2″
Pipe Diameter Mounting Range: 1 1/2″ – 8″
Category Number: 76787
Weight: 31 lbs