The RIDGID® ST-33Q Line Transmitter (with Bluetooth) is the ideal transmitter for inducing current onto a target line. It will also direct connect using any frequency from 10Hz to 490kHz* with power up to 10 Watts. The ST-33Q also allows the flexibility of using D-Cell alkaline batteries or 18V rechargeable RIDGID batteries for minimal interruptions on the job. The new Bluetooth feature on the ST-33Q allows you to finish complex locates faster by wirelessly changing the transmitted frequency from the SR-24 receiver from up to 200 yards away.
- Distance: Induce over 8 times more current than traditional transmitters. More current means you can walk and trace further than ever before.
- Versatility: Power options include Lithium-Ion 18 V rechargeable battery, six D-cell batteries, or an external 10-28 VDC power source.
- Accuracy: Induce more current at lower frequencies. Lower frequencies are less prone to jump onto other lines in congested areas reducing distortion and increasing accuracy.
- Speed: Use with a SR-24 Bluetooth-enabled locator, to control the ST-33Q settings wirelessly from the SR-24 receiver. Change transmitted frequency remotely from up to 200 yards away.
- (1) RIDGID 49338 ST-33Q Transmitter