Looking for a digital pipe inspection camera tool that will save you time and make you more money? Look no further. The RIDGID 48113 SeeSnake Compact2 Camera System possesses a Self-leveling camera for a crisp, clear, in-pipe images that are always upright, as well as a built-in sonde to locate a point of interest during the pipe inspection.
- Quick-release CCU docking system for fast, efficient job set-up
- Flexible push cable for pushing ease through multiple tight turns
- Self-leveling camera for a crisp, clear, in-pipe image that is always upright
- Built-in sonde to locate a point of interest during the pipe inspection
- (1) SeeSnake Compact2 Camera System
- (1) Battery
- (1) Charger
- Line Capacity: 1.5″ to 6″ (3.8 cm to 15.2 cm).
- Push Cable Length: 100′ (30 m).
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.26″ (0.6 cm).
- Push Cable Core: 0.14″ (0.3 cm) Fiberglass.
- Push Cable Bend Minimum Radius : 2.5″ (6.3 cm).
- Weight (without batteries): 16.6 lbs. (7.5 kg).
- Size Length: 25″ (63.5 cm)
- Width: 14″ (35.6 cm)
- Height: 17″ (43.2 cm).
- Camera Type: 1″ (2.5 cm) Self-Leveling.
- Resolution: 648 x 488 (NTSC), 768 X 576 (PAL).
- Light Source: 6 LEDs.
- Sonde: 512 Hz.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C).
- Ingress Protection without Monitor: IPx5.