The RIDGID RP 200-B Press Tool (43428) allows contractors to join copper, stainless steel, and PEX quickly & reliably. The new design allows access into tighter spaces, enabling press connections in difficult to reach areas.
- The inline design allows access into tighter spaces, enabling press connections in difficult to reach areas.
- The tool kit comes standard with two 18V Advanced Lithium 2 batteries that can produce over 200 presses per charge for jobsite efficiency.
- Large capacity 18V Advanced Lithium 4 batteries are available and can achieve over 400 presses per change to maximize uptime.
- (1) 200-B Compact Press Tool
- Capacity: to 1 1/4″ for copper & and stainless steel, 3/8″ – to 1 1/2″ for PEX.
- Head Rotation: 270° barrel/jaw swivel.
- Battery: 18V Advanced Lithium 2.
- Battery Charger: 120V.
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 5,400 lbs. (24kN).
- Weight: 6.2 lbs/2.8 kg (with Advanced Lithium 2 battery).
- Operating Temperature Range: 15˚F to 122˚F (-10˚C to 50˚C).
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4-5 seconds.
- Compatibility: Uses all RIDGID Compact Series pressing attachments.