Scout is designed to solve the most demanding remote transmitter (sonde) locates using the same multi-directional locating technology as the full-featured NaviTrack II. The Scout is ideal for users locating SeeSnake cameras and other sondes who occasionally need to locate energized lines
- Easier Locates
- The Scout’s multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time. Simply maximize the signal strength and you have found the target. No nulls or false peaks to complicate the locate.
- Scout verifies the locate position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, insuring an accurate locate.
- Automatic Depth
- Depth is automatically calculated and displayed when over the target.
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case.
- Surface Markers and Clip.
- Instructional Video.
- Operator’s Manual.
- 4 C-Cell Batteries.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries.
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours.