The Red Head G5+ Adhesive Anchor, High-Strength Epoxy is an everyday epoxy that cures 3 times faster than the legacy, general-purpose Epcon G5 formula, and works in concrete in temperatures 30° lower than before. With a gel time of 10 minutes or more, G5+ can be used in deep embedment holes and hot temperatures.
- Cures in concrete temperatures down to 40° F
- At least 10 minutes of gel time, even in 110° F
- Cures in just 4 hours at 110° F and 6 hours at 90° F
- Cracked concrete and Seismic Zones A-F
- Tested based on ICC-ES AC-308 and ACI-355.4.
- 20+ State DOT Approvals
- (6) 15.2 ounce cartridge
- (6) Nozzles
- Note: Only sold as a carton of 6 at this time.
|Base Material (F°/C°)||Gel Time||Full Cure Time|
|110°/43°||10 minutes||4 hours|
|90°/32°||14 minutes||6 hours|
|70°/21°||16 minutes||8 hours|
|50°/13°||30 minutes||30 hours|
|40°/7°||46 minutes||48 hours|