Since its development in 1991, the Trakfast gun has been the go-to tool for interior contractors. The TF1200 uses Gas Technology, requires no licensing to use, and holds up to a 40-Pin Magazine. The TF1200 fires the same pins as the TF1100, but has an updated battery system and ships with 2 batteries instead of 1. Another feature of the ITW Ramset Trakfast TF1200 is the elimination of the old rubber o-rings and that it has been engineered to offer a better balance, making it less fatiguing for all-day use. Whether you are shooting drywall track and z strip to concrete, block and steel, or using the longer pins to shoot into furring strips and waterproofing membrane, this tool can handle it all.
- Uses the same fuel as the TF1100, but a different battery
- Increased durability and reliability
- Off position to prevent draining the battery when tool is not in use.
- Three to five times faster than powder tools: 42-pin magazine reduces load time.
- Easy to use: Tool automatically resets piston. No recoil, tool absorbs shock resulting in less operator fatigue.
- No licensing required: Unlike powder actuated tools, no licensing is required.
- No changing loads: TrakFast uses a fuel cell, not a load. No need to inventory different colored loads.
- Narrow nose & profile allows tool to reach inside deep leg track (1-5/8″ wide x 2″ high).
- 2 year warranty (6 months on wearable parts).
- (1) High Impact Carrying Case
- (1) TrakFast Gun
- (2) Batteries (B0092)
- (1) Charger (B0020)
- (1) Pair of Safety Glasses