- 3/4″ X 6-1/4″
- 10 Per Box
- Finished Head, Removable Anchor Self-threading Anchors—
- SPECIFIED FOR ANCHORAGE INTO CONCRETE
- The LDT anchor is a high performance anchor that cuts its own threads into concrete.
- Anchor bodies are made of hardened carbon steel and zinc plated.
- The anchors shall have a finished hex washer head with anti-rotation serrations to prevent anchor back-out.
- The head of the anchor is stamped with a length identification code for easy inspection.
- The anchor shall be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994.
- Installs in less than half the time of wedge anchors or adhesive anchors
- Simply drill a pilot hole and drive theLDT anchor by hand or impact
- Easily removed
- No torching or grinding required to remove anchors
- Save money
- Lower drill bit cost
- Use standard ANSI bits instead of proprietary bits
- Single piece design, no nut and washer to assemble
- Use standard ANSI bits
- No special proprietary bits to purchase or lose
- Reduce chances for anchor failure due to incorrect bit usage
- Bit size: 5/8″