The PLS HVR 505G is a compact, Green Beam laser designed for long range interior layout projects. Horizontal and vertical applications; the PLS HVR 505G is designed to give up to 3 times the visibility of traditional rotary lasers. Accuracy of /-1/8 inch at 100 feet. DUAL SLOPE AXIS
- The 505G is easy to use, and up to three times brighter than traditional red beam rotary lasers.
- This rotary laser tool is well-suited for mid- or long-range interior layout, and ideal for drywall, and acoustic ceiling layout.
- Use on horizontal and vertical axes, with an accuracy of /- 1/8 of an inch at 100 feet.
- The PLS HVR 505G is fully self-leveling to within 5 degrees, sets up quickly, and gives bright, clear laser lines.
- The PLS HVR 505G comes complete with laser, remote control, laser detector, charger, wall bracket, both Alkaline and NIMH battery packs, magnetic laser targets, and carrying case.
- PLS HVR 505G
- Ceiling Bracket
- Carrying Case
- PLS HVD 505 Detector
- PLS RC Remote Control
- (2) Magnetic Laser Targets
- Both Alkaline and NIMH battery packs
- Operating Manual
- Accuracy: /-1/8 inch @ 100 Feet (3mm @ 30 meters)
- Working Range: /- 500 Feet Radius (152 meters Radius)
- Self Leveling Range: 5 Degrees
- Power Supply: NIMH Rechargeable
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch x 8 inch x 6 inch
- Effective May 1, 2011 New 3 Year to Life Warranty. Contact PLS or your local PLS dealer for details.Class III Laser Product