The Paslode CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer delivers improved power and better nail-driving performance into a variety of hard woods and has been optimized to perform better in cold-weather situations, meaning you can put the hammer away and continue non-stop nailing (up to 9,000 nails per charge!) without the hassle of air hoses.
The CF325XP has also been designed to reduce operator fatigue by reducing the weight down to only 7.2 lbs., meaning those overhead applications just got a LOT easier, while it’s compact design allows it to fit in between 16″ OC studs, joists & roof trusses.
If you’re looking for a nailer that saves time and makes you more money, this is the one.
- 15% Added Power: drives nails flush, even in LVL and the harder woods remodelers encounter
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14°F when used with the NEW Paslode Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula
- Lightweight: 7.2lbs. for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces
- 7V Li-ion Battery: now has 50% longer run-time for up to 9,000 nails per charge
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode Framing Nails that has the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer
- Aggressive teeth for toe nailing
- Compact Design: fits between 16″ o.c. studs, joists and roof trusses
- Battery Standby Position: conserves battery power
- Tool Free Depth-of-Drive: easily adjusts even with work gloves
- Utility Hook: easily rotates for work belt or rafter placement
- Nail Lockout: prevents blank driving
- Stainless Steel Magazine Raceway: is durable and resists warping and jams. Provides easy nail loading & change outs
- Eligible for the 2 Year Service Promise
- (1) Framing nailer
- (1) Lithium-ion battery
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Owner’s manual
- (1) Safety glasses
- (1) 5/32″ Hex wrench