- Cuts all types of metals such as uni-strut, galvanized pipe and metal studs
- 3,200 RPM and 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut
- Clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting
- Rugged construction for long, trouble-free operation
- Voltage 18 DC
- Blade Size 6-1/2 in.
- Metal Cutting
- Spindle 5/8 in.
- No Load Speed 3,200 RPM
- No. of Batteries Included 0
- Electric Brake Yes
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Length 14 in.
- Tool Weight 6.4 lbs.
- Circular Saw Blade 6-1/2 in. 48 Carbide Teeth (1 per pack)
- Tool only (no battery or charger)
- Safety Glasses
Milwaukee’s new 18 volt 6-1/2 in. Metal Cutting Saw, 6320-20, cuts all types of metals such as uni-strut, galvanized pipe, metal studs and black pipe, as well as Hardi-Plank and Durock materials. The saw uses a standard 5/8 in. arbor and has a 2-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut. The blade spins at 3,200 RPM and has an electric brake for quick, repetitive cutting. The clear guard provides an excellent line of sight for cutting and the rugged construction provides long, trouble-free operation.