Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout, for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
- Ice Hardened™ for up to 50% longer life.
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- 50 per pack
- Blade Dimension 6″x3/4″x.035″
- Shank 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity 50