Diamond Grit The Torch Sawzall blades are ideal for cutting cast iron, hard tile, masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.
- Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1″ tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- 1 blade per package
- Blade Dimension 9″x1″x.042″
- Shank 1/2 In Universal
- TPI/Grit Diamond Coarse Grit
- Body Material D6A Steel
- Package Quantity 1