The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2″ Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over 150 7/8″ Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4″ and self-feed bits up to 2″.
The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 batteries provide up to 2X more run time and recharges than standard lithium, operate down to 0*F/-18*C. and have a battery fuel gauge to display the remaining charge.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- All-Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
- (1) M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® 1/2″ Right Angle Drill (Bare Tool) (2707-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Chuck Key
- (1) Contractor Bag