Makita has the world’s largest 18V cordless tool line-up, and the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit packs two compact cordless tools with efficient brushless motors for a full range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications. The XT269M includes a versatile 1/2″ hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful impact driver weighs only 3.3 lbs. (with 4.0Ah battery), yet delivers a full 1,500 in.lbs. of torque. Both tools are equipped with an efficient and compact brushless motor that is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity, and includes an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator for increased convenience.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
18V LXT® 4.0Ah batteries (BL1840 and BL1840B) are compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. There are over 125 Makita 18V cordless tools with Star Protection, and more are on the way.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Hammer Driver-Drill features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan which cools the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *compared to BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Compact Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case