The 18V LXT® Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT268T) gives you two brushless solutions with more performance features for drilling, driving and fastening. Each tool features an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor that is electronically controlled for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The combo kit includes a Hammer Driver-Drill with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque for the most demanding applications in wood, metal, and masonry. The kit also includes an efficient and compact Impact Driver that combines a full 1,550 in.lbs. of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-Shift Mode™ is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, the Tightening Mode (T-mode) is engineered to prevent damage to the screw or workpiece. These precision features, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users an impact driver with more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries have the fastest charge times in their category, and for increased convenience, they include an onboard L.E.D. charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) with BL™ Motor delivers 1090 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 3-speed Impact Driver (0-1,100/0-2,100/0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100/0-2,600/0-3,800 IPM) delivers 1,550 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Quick-Shift Mode™ selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work
- Tightening Mode (T-mode) for for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Hammer Drill and Impact Driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- *compared to BL1830
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver (XDT14Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 14″ Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
There are no reviews yet.