The 1-9/16″ AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR4013C) has 45% less vibration and 20% more impact energy than the previous model. It is engineered with enhanced Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. The result of the enhanced AVT® is a category-leading vibration rating of 5m/s2.
The powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 8.4 ft. lbs. (11.4 Joules) of impact energy, 20% more than the previous model for faster drilling. An added feature is the option of lock-on or trigger-activated in the “chipping only” mode, with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation.
The HR4013C is engineered for a range of concrete applications including drilling/coring through-holes for pipes, setting larger anchors, securing tilt-wall supports, small chipping applications, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, concrete contractors, demolition contractors, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class rotary hammer.
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 8.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s2
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from the user
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Lock-on or trigger activation in “Chipping Only” mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- (1) D-Handle Assembly, HR4013C (196792-8)
- (1) DEPTH ROD, HR4013C (331955-1)
- (1) Side Handle Assembly (123138-5)
- (1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
- (1) CLOTH F/WIPING OIL (443122-7)
- (1) Tool Case (141977-1)