The heart of Makita’s high pressure pneumatics is the 2.5 HP High Pressure Air Compressor, model AC310H. With a high-pressure 1.6 gallon tank, the AC310H provides the same capacity as a conventional five-gallon tank at 120 PSI, but with less noise and a more compact size for easier transport. In addition, the AC310H is engineered to run high pressure and conventional nailers.
Highly-Efficient Two-Stage PumpThe AC310H has a more efficient four-pole induction motor operating at 1,720 RPM for greater displacement at lower RPM with lower noise, and a highly-efficient dual-head (two-stage) pump that builds up to 400 PSI capacity. The low AMP draw reduces the incidence of tripped breakers and voltage drop during start-up.
The AC310H has dual capacity, with two universal couplers for conventional nailers (3.6 CFM at 90 PSI) and two couplers for high pressure nailers (2.7 CFM at 300 PSI). It has an oil-less pump for maintenance-free operation, with a roll cage and kick plate to withstand extreme jobsite environments. The large rubberized bumpers are designed for added durability, with large regulator knobs for easier adjustments.
The AC310H is engineered with High Pressure Technology that dramatically increases air pressure created in the compressor and delivered to pneumatic nailers. The result is a superior power-to-weight ratio, and a more efficient system than conventional compressors. The AC310H is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
Makita delivers the future of pneumatics with new high-pressure technology. The new technology dramatically increases air pressure created in the compressor and delivered to pneumatic nailers. The result is a superior power-to-weight ratio and a more efficient system than conventional compressors and nailers. Makita high-pressure technology is engineered to meet the demand for pneumatic nailers that are more compact with less weight and a better fit, yet have the capacity to drive nails into a wide range of materials including the increasingly dense engineered lumber used in framing construction. Makita High Pressure Pneumatics delivers increased efficiency, productivity and performance.
- Makita high pressure compressor technology delivers 400 PSI capacity for the next generation of high pressure nailers.
- Dual capacity: two universal couplers for conventional nailers (3.6 CFM at 90 PSI) and two couplers for high pressure nailers (2.7 CFM at 300 PSI).
- Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop during start-ups.
- Efficient dual-head (2 stage) pump provides faster recovery time and improved performance.
- 1,720 RPM enables greater displacement at lower RPM and lower noise.
- 1 Makita AC310H 2.5 HP High Pressure Air Compressor
- 2 Regular-pressure 1/4-inch universal couplers
- 2 High-pressure couplers