The KASK design is widely used throughout Europe. There are several advantages to this style hard hat:
- Safety – Like a bicycle helmet, the Kask hard hat will not fall off once it is secured. There is a twofold advantage to this: (1) In the case of a fall, the worker’s head is still protected, (2) It also prevents the hard hat from falling and injuring someone else, and (3) Workers have protection in the front, top, side, and rear of their heads.
- Longevity – Current ANSI regulations on most hard hats require replacement of suspension every year and replacement of hard hats every 5 years. Kask’s hard hat suspension does NOT have to be replaced, and the helmet has a 10-year compliance life.
- Comfort – Kask hard hats have a Class E chin pad with an ecoleather chinstrap, which is washable and comfortable. They are better fitting than traditional hard hats on the market.
- Will not fall off a worker’s head once secured
- Offers protection against electrical hazards
- Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips that are compatible with headlamps and elastic bands
- Contains Sanitized® treatment, which is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- High-tech 3D fabric that dries very quickly, helping the dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness
- The innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head. The center wheel and the two side wings allow the quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Front padding is easily removable and washable. Developed to guarantee maximum breathability and optimum moisture absorption. Designed to adhere to the forehead, optimizing comfort.
- Special loop on the chinstrap allows the helmet to be connected to the harness when not in use