Sleeve type anchors feature a split expansion sleeve over a threaded stud bolt body and integral expander, nut and washer. Anchors are made of Plated Carbon Steel, or Type 18-8 Stainless Steel. Anchors should be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994. Anchors are tested to ASTM E488 criteria. Meets or exceeds U.S. Government G.S.A. specification A-A-55614 Type 2 (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group VIII, Type 2), California State Fire Marshal, Factory Mutual and Underwriters Laboratories.
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter.
- Available in hex head and six other head styles.
- Available 1/4 – 3/4″ diameter up to 6-1/4″ length.
- Zinc plated carbon steel and 304 stainless steel.
- Provides full 360° hole contact over large area and reduces concrete stress.
- Heavy-loading capacity.
- Preassembled for faster, easier installations.
- Dynabolt can be installed through object to be fastened.
- Sleeve design improves holding power.
- No pre-spotting of holes necessary.
- (1) Box of 50 3/8″ X 6″ Flat Head Dynabolt® Sleeve Anchors
- Anchor Diameter & Drill Bit Size: 3/8 Inch
- Effective Anchor Length: 6 Inch
- Bolt Diameter: 5/16 Inches
- Threads Per Inch: 18
- Minimum Embedment: 1-1/2 Inches
- Maximum Thickness of Material to be Fastened: 4 1/2 Inches