The Guardian 00235 G-Bolt Concrete Anchor is suitable for the following applications: personal fall arrest, work positioning, restraint, and rescue/confined space. The specialized toggle design allows it to be easily installed and removed in a matter of seconds, and its durable components allow it to stand up against even the roughest conditions.
- No fasteners required to install/li>
- Squeeze and release trigger makes anchor easy to remove and re-install at multiple installation locations
- Lightweight, super-portable anchor point
- Coated connection point promotes durability and resistance to contamination
- Compatible with horizontal lifelines
- For use on cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi
- Installs in 3/4″ hole diameter, 3″ deep minimum