Conduit bending with Greenlee’s 881 Bender has gone mobile with the new Mobile Bending Table. It’s a patent pending, all-in-one bending solution that gives operators the power and performance of the popular 881 Bender on a wheeled table. It is quick to set up, stores all components for the 881 Bender and can wheel around the jobsite with ease – saving crews nearly an hour with every move.
- Locking swivel wheels for maneuverability when you want to move it, and staying power when you don’t.
- Fork pockets so you can conveniently move the unit with a fork truck.
- Ram positioner to ease the set up of the ram to accomodate different sizes.
- Steel pegs with hitch pins for storage of shoes and saddles.
- Carriage assembly so you can mount the 881 bender unit directly to the MBT
- Vice-chain to hold conduit securely for accurate bends – prevents conduit from twisting or turning during bend.
- Pump basket holds the hydraulic pump for the 881 bender unit.
- Storage for follow bars
- One time set-up – saves 60 minutes for every move.
- Complete Mobility – Compact design to move easily around the job site.
- Storage for all 881 components
- Fits through standard height doors 36″ wide
- (1) mobile bending table
- Capacity: Up to 4″ Rigid Conduit
- Weight: 300 lbs (136kg)
- Weight of Table with all Components: 1326 lbs (605.1kg)
- Length of Table (Not including conduit): 67″ (1.7m)
- Overall Height (With Pump): 41″ (1.04m)
- Overall Height (Without Pump): 35″ (0.89m)
- Overall Width: 31-1/2″