The undisputed workhorse of the portable market, Generac’s professional grade XP Series portable generators are engineered specifically with contractors and construction sites in mind. All models are powered by the Generac OHVI® engine designed specifically for generators and built to withstand extended job site use. The XP Series is noticeably more substantial than most portable generators, sporting impact-resistant cast metal corners and a heavy-duty, hardened steel tube cradle. Integrated handle supports and brackets are engineered as part of the casting for even more durability.
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- 120/240V selector allows full 120V power or 120/240V power output.
- Electric start with manual pull start backup. Battery included.
- Generac’s OHVI™ engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25″ steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower™ technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- On/off switch, fuel shut-off and choke controls conveniently located on control panel.
- Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are included.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Maintenance kit included.
- (1) Generac XP Series 6500E Portable Generator
- (1) Maintenance Kit
- (1) 12v Battery