The Generac 5930 XP6500E portable generator with electric start is compact yet rugged unit is easy to transport to job sites while still packing power with Generac’s OHVI® engine.
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- 120/240V selector allows full 120V power or 120/240V power output.
- Electric start with manual pull start backup. Battery included.
- Generac’s OHVI™ engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, and days or even weeks during an outage.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25″ steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower™ technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage.
- On/off switch, fuel shut-off and choke controls conveniently located on control panel.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are included.
- Maintenance kit included.