The Festool 575390 TS 75 EQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge Cut Track Saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback. <
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- TS 75 EQ-F-PLUS-FS
- HW standard saw blade W36
- 75″ Guide Rail FS 1900
- sight window
- in SYSTAINER SYS 5 T-LOC
- Idle engine speed: 1 350 – 3 550 RPM
- Weight: 13.6 lbs (6.2 kg)
- Saw blade diameter: 8.268 in
- Cutting depth at 45°: 2-1/8” (55 mm)
- Cutting depth: 0″ – 3” (0 – 75 mm)
- Power consumption: 1 600 watt
- Saw blade diameter: 8-1/4” (210 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16″/1-7/16″ (27/36 mm)
- Angular range: 0 – 47 °