The Festool 574692 Router OF 1400 EQ-F-Plus provides 1400 watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs. with enough power to handle most routing tasks. Small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every tradesperson should own. With a category-leading 2 3/4″ plunge depth, precise to 1/256″ (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth of cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
- Ergonomic handle with full-grip is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue with power switch and speed control at the fingertips.
- The OF 1400 EQ Router provides a smooth 2-3/4″ plunge action on precision ground rods and a double column clamp with a quick and secure plunge lock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256″ (1/10 mm) with ball detents which allows you to dial in your routing with tremendous precision.
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection.
- dia. 1/4″ clamping collet (6.35 mm)
- dia. 5/16″ clamping collet (8 mm)
- Chip catcher
- In SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC