- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock.
- Zero clearance splinterguard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut.
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area.
- MMC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load.
- Stroke rate: 1,000 – 2,900 RPM
- Pendulum cover adjustment in stages: 4
- Weight: 5.29 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Cutting depth in wood: 4-3/4″ (120 mm)
- Cutting depth in steel (soft): 3/8″ (10 mm)
- Cutting depth in NF metals: 3/4″ (20 mm)