The 316 Stainless Steel Wedge-Bolt anchor is a one-piece, heavy-duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify, fully removable and vibration resistant. The Wedge-Bolt has many unique features and benefits that make it well suited for many applications, both indoors and out. Optimum performance is obtained using a combination of patented design concepts. The steel threads along the anchor body self tap into the hole during installation and provide positive keyed engagement. The benefit to the designer is higher load capacities, while the benefit to the user is ease of installation. The Wedge-Bolt can be installed with either a powered impact wrench or a conventional hand socket. 316 Stainless Steel Wedge-Bolt screw anchors are designed to be used with a matched tolerance Wedge-Bit for optimum performance. The Wedge-Bolt works in fixture clearance holes that are 1/16″ over nominal, which is typical of standard fixture holes used in steel fabrication.
Note: not suitable for chloride/chlorine environments.
- High corrosion resistance of Type 316 stainless steel
- Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
- Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- Can be installed with an impact wrench or conventional hand socket
- Fast installation and immediate loading minimizes downtime
- Finished hex head provides attractive appearance and minimizes tripping hazard
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- (50) 07880-PWR 316 Stainless Steel Wedge-Bolt Screw Anchors – 3/8 x 2-1/2