The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2″ Circular Saw with a 6-1/2″ carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2″ carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- (1) DCS391 6-1/2″ Circular Saw
- (1) 6-1/2″ Carbide-tipped Blade
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.