The DCS380B 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw has a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8″ stroke length for fast cutting. The keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- 1-1/8″ stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- (1) DCS380 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.