This fully electric nailer operates on the same battery as other DEWALT 20V MAX* tools. A field-serviceable driver blade minimizes downtime. Variable power settings, tool-free jam clearing, and a high capacity magazine give users maximize versatility and convenience. LED work lights make this nailer shine in low-light conditions. Compatible with all DEWALT Cordless Concrete Nailer Pins (1/2 in. – 2-1/4 in.). The kit includes two 5.0Ah batteries, 20V MAX* charger, standard/drywall contact trip, and kit box.
- Gas-free operation eliminates the need for fuel cells and provides a consistent, powerful alternative that operates on the DEWALT 20V MAX* battery platform
- Field-serviceable driver blade reduces downtime of tool
- Dual LED worklights help illuminate work surface and provide onboard diagnostics
- Brushless motor provides extended runtime
- Variable power settings allow for pin depth adjustment and substrate versatility
- Comparable application speed to gas concrete nailers
- Tool-free, interchangeable contact trips (sold separately) for application versatility
- 600 shots per charge**
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- DCN890 20V MAX* Cordless Concrete Nailer
- (2) DCB205 5.0Ah Batteries
- DCB115 Charger
- DCN8904 Standard/Drywall Contact Trip
Limited time offer!
If you buy 24,000 DCN890P2 compatible pins, we will send this tool to you for ABSOLUTELY FREE! You can mix and match any of the following: DCN890075, DCN890100, DCN890125, DCN890150, DCN8941380, DCN890225, DCN891075, DCN8910500. When ordering, indicate in the order notes that you want the free DeWALT DCN890P2. Upon order verification, we will send out your free tool! Hurry — offer expires on 4/30/2018 or while supplies last!
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
** With 5.0 Ah batter pack, driving 3/4″ .102 fasteners into concrete