The DCH481 delivers 6.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The light weight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal serial drilling for #4 – #8 rebar, dry coring and chipping in any mid to upper wall and ceiling application. The patented E-Clutch® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even in the hardest concrete.
- 6.1J’s of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations – A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- 3 year limited warranty
- (1) DeWALT DCH481B Cordless Combo Hammer (Bare Tool)
- (2) DeWALT DCB609 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Batteries
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) Side Handle
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 Volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.
Limited time offer!
From now until April 30, 2018, get a FREE DeWALT DCB606 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT® Li-Ion Battery (6.0 Ah) when you purchase this product! The battery will be automatically added to the cart after you click on the “Add to cart” button.