The DCG414T1 4-1/2″- 6″ (115mm-150mm) Grinder with Kicback Brake offers the equivalent of 13amps of power when compared to the D28144N, and uses DeWALT’s E-Clutch technology that activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor, increasing the life of the tool. Its 9,000 RPM speed allows for up to a 6″ wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- 13 Amp Equivalent Motor as Compared to a D28144 Corded Unit.
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2″ x 1/4″ Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed).
- Kicback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6″ wheels.
- Allows for up to 6″ wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- (1) DCG414 Grinder
- (1) DCB606 FLEXVOLT™ Lithium Ion Batteries
- (1) Fast Charger
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 Wheel
- (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 Guard
- (1) 6″ (150mm) Type 27 Guard
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Flanges