The FLEXVOLT 4-1/2 in.-6 in. (115 mm.-150 mm.) Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary FLEXVOLT technology by DEWALT. Purchase battery separately.
- 13 Amp Equivalent Power*
- Rake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6 in. wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in. wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- (1) DCG414 Grinder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 Wheel
- (1) 4-1/2″ (115mm) Type 27 Guard
- (1) 6″ (150mm) Type 27 Guard
- (1) Wrench
*Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.